Original Lodge Building

This is the First / Original J. F. Swartsel Lodge, which was located at the end of Lutz Lake Fern Rd and Gun Highway. This picture was donated to the Lodge by the Hatton family. Wor. Lewis Hatton was Master in 1933 and Wor. William Hatton was Master in 1937 & 1939. Talking with them was interesting since they went to school in this building. The downstairs was a school and the upstairs was the Masonic Lodge. The building was used for many social events in its day.

Related Posts